Saturday, November 13, 2010

Is it your day, month, week, year?

We pause in this creative session to bring you an update.  I am no longer a Friends virgin.  I know what "The Rachel" is, the definition of "nubbin", and am frequenting coffee shops, and I dream of "smelly cat." This is exciting.  You see, I have been rather ill lately, and my roommate had season one, and it was all downhill from there.  Friends is great.  Though, there is too much sex for my taste (I'm still a disney kid) I can't stop watching it.  And I have the peculiar urge to swim in fountains.  I may only be on Season 4 (no spoilers!) but I have learned so much.  Your friends are your family, follow your dreams, it all works out.  These are such simple lessons but I think that I take them for granted.  So I offer you this pledge:
On my honor, I will try
To be carefree like Joey
Open to new experiences like Phoebe
Love like Ross
Follow my dreams like Rachel
Laugh like Chandler
And Clean like Monica (I said try)
But most of all, I'll be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment