Tuesday, June 15, 2010

There's Always Someone Cooler Than You



So I was blog surfing today and while I was reading this song popped into my head.  I think so often people are obsessed with having "the perfect life" or looking like everything is all right.  But what is the definition of "all right"?  I mean, there is no control in that situtation...so normalcy can have literally billions of meanings.  White picket fences, maybe? Or a state above the influence?  Or even liking anime conventions.  All people have their own states of normalcy.  So what can we do?  Embrace our own attitudes, and be happy with we do and who we are...we have nothing to prove to anyone but ourselves, and if we keep trying to impress people, we will always be one-upped.  Maybe I am preaching to only myself...but this song has a good message.

No comments:

Post a Comment