Wednesday, October 21, 2009

illness

Why is it that I seem to get sick when I want to be the most productive?  Here I am, with the voice of a dying toad, and only one test and a paper this week but I managed to get sick.  Bring on the activity.  Hint to all, you know you are an overachiever when you are sick and you take home busy work.  In this case, big/little work for my sorority.  Finally I am the in the position of "big" aka spend as much money and time spoiling another girl (or two, tee hee) in your sorority.  And what am I doing?  Staying up until 2 in the morning doing endless crafts with red paint...it's bloody brilliant (no pun intended...haha).  Illnesses are supposed to be a time to take a break, to relax.  Me?  I just get more stressed and I want to do more.  Maybe that is why they invented NyQuil...to make us all catatonic instead of a machine while we are ill...

No comments:

Post a Comment