Sunday, October 4, 2009

Selfless Tanner

I think it was a few weeks ago my professor mean to say "sunless tanner" but it came out "selfless."  At the time I just shook this off as a joke, but as I started to think about it, the idea made a ton of sense.  Dictionary.com defines "selfless" as: having little or no concern for oneself, esp. with regard to fame, position, money, etc.; unselfish.  What if someone could just rub something on themself that would allow that individual to just "take a step back" and approach an issue in a completely new and different way.  The y would think of others, and work for the greater good.  In an ideal world, this seems like a great product.  Heck, I would even listen to the infomercial and pay $19.99 plus shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment